vrijdag 27 maart 2015

About Beauty Bisness♥


Hi everyone! ♥


Today i have started my own blog! My name is Cathy, i am 23
years old and i'm living in the Netherlands. I'm a beauty addict for sure. But when i say beauty then im not mean only makeup then i think of beautyfull places  in the world, beautiful stuff to buy and a good body with a nicely appearance & for all these things you have to work hard so that's why i have called my blog Beauty Bisness.
On this blog i gonna post blogs about travel, fashion, sport,makeup,
healthy food and other stuff what me and i hope you interesting.

It looks still really far away but for me the countdown is beginning,
in #148days or adventure will start, to see Bali and the Gili islands.
And with this blog you can follow our adventure at all ♥

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo

Cathy
from Beauty Bisness♥

 

 

 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten